Mobile Industry Awards 2022: Aerial Direct wins the award for best mobile service and solution
Aerial Direct was declared the winner of the Best Service and Mobile Solution category in the Mobile Industry Awards 20221 (opens in a new tab)fending off competition from seven other finalists to claim the coveted crown.
This category combined unified communications resellers, mobile resellers and managed services to recognize leaders in these areas and reward the company that can provide the best services and solutions to businesses that meet their specific needs.
Our 2022 finalists were:
- Direct air
- Barclay Communications
- Ice Communications
- Salt Communications
- Samsung B2B Services
- Uplands Mobiles Ltd.
Our participants were invited to submit nominations based on the following criteria:
- Present exceptional customer service
- Highlight business and technical innovation and describe your portfolio of services and solutions
- Demonstrate strong financial performance, ideally through your most recent financial results
- Provide evidence of adaptability to changing market conditions or customer requirements and demonstrate all efforts made to diversify your service portfolio accordingly
- Demonstrate how you developed new business opportunities
- Explore how your workplace culture and workforce help you succeed
Why Aerial Direct won
It’s always a popular category and Aerial Direct once again impressed our judges by taking home the award for a second consecutive year.
Its entry focused on high customer retention and a comprehensive product portfolio, backed by evidence of excellent customer service and strong financials.
Our judges also wanted to give high praise to Uplands Mobiles for a brilliant entry that stood out in a solid field.
Congratulations to Aerial Direct and all of our 2022 finalists!